Friday, May 20, 2011

Camp Pine Needle



I bought these herb markers from an etsy shop called Camp Pine Needle back in January and have been waiting to use them ever since. My step daughter told me about them. They are made by her sister-in-law who is a freelance illustrator. They are a good size - 14 inches tall and 2 1/2 inches wide and are safe for outdoor use.




I finally found the perfect container to plant my indoor herb garden. It is a bread box from the 1950's. I love the green plaid. I love the idea of having fresh herbs available to cook with in the summer. Bring on summer. I'm ready.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great prop styling! Love the vintage breadbox. :)

MadMad said...

Very cute - on both counts!

Maura Condrick said...

LOVE the breadbox as planter. And thanks for the bloglove!
Maura (CampPine Needle)