Sunday, July 13, 2008

Destination: Blue Hill, Maine


Highlights from our vacation:

Fourth of July!

Beautiful views of the bay.


Boating

Some knitting of course!

Sunglasses anyone?



Yard sale finds.



Finished Monkey Socks, pattern by Cookie A., yarn Regia Canyon Color Mineral on sale at Jimmy Beans Wool. Loved the pattern, but I guess I'm not the only one. I am the 5917th project on Ravelry. Clearly I'm a follower, not a leader! The pattern was easy to follow, and easy to remember, so it was a good traveling pattern.




3 comments:

Connie said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :) I'm glad you like the Versailles Shell. It's fun to finally be able to put out my first self published pattern. I'd love to do more someday soon.

Love your Monkey Socks too. I haven't yet made them, but I'm getting swayed by the legions of happy Monkey Sock fans out there!

MadMad said...

Oh, Maine looks beautiful! Glad you had a good vacation! I am stunned you finished Monkeys and that gorgeous sweater below in this little time - you may be the fastest knitter I know. (And both are fabulous, btw!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like the most incredibly serene vacation spot. I'm so envious! I could just sit in those chairs and knit and listen to the sound of the water. Ah!

Oh, the Monkey's are great too!