Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello!


I'm sure I must have mentioned the blog Pretty Ditty before. Jamie blogs with a wonderful sense of humor and has so many great ideas. She writes fantasticly helpful tutorials. Oh, and Jamie is a wife, mother, pattern writter and shop owner too! I don't know how she does it all, but I'm glad she does!

This is my grown up version of her Hello Pin she made for her daughter's first day of school. You can find the templates and instructions here. They are fun to make. I made this one while watching a baseball game. It's that fast and easy.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us, Jamie!

9 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

So sweet!

t does wool said...

sweet for sure!

Unknown said...

Really cute. Thanks for the links.

kim said...

You always find the best crafts. So cute.

Pretty Ditty said...

I think I'm going to cry. You make me so proud *sniff*

And I'm glad you get my sense of humor. I always wonder =)

amanda said...

This is so sweet! Was it really fiddly work?

Alison said...

Oh my, that is sweet! Thanks for the links!

Needles and Wool said...

Very cute!

check out my blog :)
http://needlesandwool.blogspot.com

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

That is just soo cute! I've been making small wool felt broaches that I embroider and am really enjoying it. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.