1. I will never have the right yardage I need for a project in my stash.
2. If I do have the right yardage, it will certainly not be the right gauge.
3. If, by chance, I have the right yardage and gauge, then the color will be all wrong.
4. If, by some miracle, the yardage is right on, the gauge is perfect, and the color is beautiful, then without a doubt I will have lost interest in making the project.
5. Even though I've come to know these facts, I will still continue to buy stash yarn for future projects!