Monday, September 15, 2008

Six Random Things about Me:


I was tagged for a 'Six Random Things about Me' meme by Amanda. I wasn't sure I could come up with six things, but here it goes.

The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here are my six random facts:

1. My father wanted to name me Nancy and my mother wanted to name me Mary. My mother won. Everywhere I have ever lived, I've always had a good friend named Nancy.

2. I'm still best friends with my elementary school friend, Nancy, after 35 years.

3. I meet my husband at a New Years Eve party that we both almost didn't go to.

4. I have two brothers and one sister and together we have given my parents five grandsons. My sister in-law is pregnant and we are really hoping for a little girl to spoil.

5. My favorite food is salad - any kind.

6. My family called me Mary Beth until I was entering Junior High and I decided that two names were too childish. Now, I love the name Mary Beth.

I'm tagging:
Elliebelle

Juicy Bits

Sweetp

At Home Mommy Knits

The Knitting Den

Philigry

It's just for fun. Don't worry, I won't feel bad if you choose not to play!

I have been very busy lately, but I have found some time to knit each day. I'm currently working on Ingenue. I just have the sleeves left to work on.

4 comments:

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Love the meme. It's always fun to get some fun facts about the people who's blogs you enjoy. My meme is up on my blog. Have a great day!

sweetp said...

I'm done :D
Its terribly uninteresting though lol

MadMad said...

Salad? Salad?! The good Lord hath given you chocolate and you choose salad? SALAD?! You're joking, right?

Anonymous said...

very good blog! Well done! You are most creative obviously.