Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Newton's Law

It is amazing to me how I am always proving Newton's Law that an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion. Last week I was so incredibly busy getting ready for school, and a little end of summer vacation, but I still managed to get a lot of little projects done and some sewing and knitting too. This week is a quiet one, and I can't seem to get anything done. I don't know where all the time is going!

One thing I finally made last night is a new bag pattern from Artsy-Crafty Babe. It is called the Lily Beth Bag, and is available as a PDF download. Gotta love no waiting for the mail! I chose some Amy Butler fabric along with some gray tweed fabric. I love how it turned out. The bag is very sturdy and has some nice finishing details, but it is still light. I don't like to carry a real heavy bag.


I'm almost done with the FLS. I have a half a sleeve left, and I picked out some buttons. Maybe I just need a cup of coffee to get me going again.

6 comments:

Philigry said...

oh, love the bag! love it. i am dying to see your beautiful sweater.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing - churning out the crafts one after another. That is a fabulous bag!

sweetp said...

What Philigry said ;)

beki said...

It's wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are extremely productive! I don't know how you get as much done as you do. Great bag - love the fabric combo. :)

Anonymous said...

I really love this bag! Thanx for the link to the pattern...I think it must be added to my collection. I think it's scary that I own more patterns than the total number of bags I'c made...and I've made dozens.